The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.
We have an Internal Audit Senior Specialist Information Systems position to support our Audit department in Costa Mesa, California.
Internal Audit Senior Specialist Information Systems
This position performs senior audit services for multiple and highly complex and technical information systems (IS). The senior position manages various audits to ensure there are adequate and effective internal controls (processes, procedures and security) over ACSC information and financial records. This position ensures information is complete, accurate, authorized, consistent, timely, reliable, credible, relevant and useful for its intended purposes. In addition, the senior position minimizes potential risks, exposures, and losses due to processing errors, frauds, omissions and irregularities. This position acts as a senior control consultant to software development, performs multiple audits, writes audit reports for management and executives, and performs special projects. The position also provides software support to internal and external auditing staff members.
- 4-yr College Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required, MBA preferred.
- Experience Minimum 5 years IS internal auditing experience required.
- Audit experience must include general controls, i.e. data center reviews, change control, disaster recovery, applications, and system development.
- Advanced technical experience with the following software and systems required: MVS, LANs, UNIX, Internet, IDS (intrusion detection systems), Microsoft office suite, and computer assisted audit techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge of IS and business policies and procedures, internal controls, various IS auditing approaches, program and development, hardware (mainframe, PCs, LANS), COBIT, ISACA audit standards, IBM and Microsoft software, various computer assisted audit techniques and best practices and business processes required.
- Advanced knowledge of internal auditing standards, procedures, and techniques, accounting principles and techniques; management principles and business fundamentals (i.e. economics, finance, quantitative methods); human resource management required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of IBM systems, LANs, servers, Microsoft systems; and data analysis systems required (i.e. ACL).
- Proficiency in and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access required.
- Professional written and oral communications skills required, along with demonstrated people management skills, organizational skills and time management skills.
- CISA, CIA, CPA, or MBA equivalent required.
- Valid Driver License, acceptable Department of Motor Vehicle record and minimum limits of automobile liability insurance required.
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discounts
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit careers.calif.aaa.com.