An experienced Executive and leader of security industry.
- ISACA CCPA forum will help privacy, data security and IT professionals
- Learn how to navigate the complex and ever changing privacy regulation
- Incident Response in the era of CCPA
- CPRA and Proposition 24 from the privacy and data security lawyers
- CCPA Readiness: policy to practice
Cyber security expert and community leader.
A seasoned consultant with Entrepreneur Mindset.
Globally renowned cybersecurity and HITRUST
A privacy and data security attorney.
Chair of Rutan & Tucker’s Technology and Data
Experienced in data security and privacy matters.
Co-Chair, U.S. Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Practice
IT Security and Compliance, CCPA, NIST, ISO, PCI, HIPAA and SOC II readiness and support
Speakers explained to manage how data is collected and shared. Respond to customer requests regarding data. Kudos to ISACA orange county chapter.
ISACA OC CCPA forum has helped us understand data tracking and selling for our business.
Just like the GDPR, it’s not totally clear what it means to be compliant with the CCPA. Conferences like this help us connect with others who are facing the same issues.
- Chapter branded presentation template.
- Vendor or Product Agnostic.
All together, there are over 1,000 active members of ISACA Orange County chapter. In 2019 we have seen a significant interest of CCPA forum. We expect a fantastic number of registrations for the forum.
- Virtual Booth
- Logo on CCPA website
- Name and Logo in social media posts
- Name and Logo in email campaigns